What is the perfect garden? We’ve all got our own ideas in our heads of how we want to decorate our garden. It’s the little things we tend to forget about when taking out an activity. That’s why we have come up with the top five tips on how to achieve the perfect garden.
- Firstly, start with the main feature. This would be seating if you’re looking for something with a subtle finish that presents a peaceful and calming atmosphere, our rattan furniture is available in three colours. Our grey rattan furniture showcases a modern look; the brown represents authentic vibes or if you’re looking for something with a sleek look our black rattan furniture would be best suited.
- Decisions, decisions. Coffee table or dining table? Consider how you’d like to use your outdoor space. If it’s for something just to sit back and relax while watching the sunset, then the coffee table would be more suited. If you’re the host with your friends and family, we highly recommend our dining table that ranges from six-seater to ten-seater. If you cannot decide a sofa set or dining set? Or have you got limited space? Do not worry, here at furniture maxi, we have got the perfect choice for you, our unique design cube set can both be used as a sofa set and dining set. This set has everything you need for your garden, you can have the best of both worlds with a sofa set and a dining set all in one. You could place your two x coffee tables at the centre of your seating arrangement and then when you want to dine and entertain, simply place your dining table in place of your coffee tables.
- Fake flowers or not, they’re always great to top the table as they’re pleasing to the eye. Any centrepiece would help finish off the overall look, if you’re thinking of keeping the rattan furniture indoors why not place a fruit bowl.
- Comfort comes first, it’s cushions galore here at Furniture Maxi. Our cushions are currently a high demand due to its overall design
- Lastly, you can’t host a party without a barbecue. Manufactured with high-quality materials, our barbecues are long-lasting and easy to manoeuvre with its one-sided wheels.
Why not sign up to our newsletters by simply adding your email address into our front page. Intrigued to view our extensive range of rattan furniture? Why not visit our showroom where you can view a selected amount of rattan furniture? Visit our ‘Contact us’ page on our website for our address and number. Feel free to call one of our advisers for more information. Look out for our weekly blogs which will be filled with great top tips and ideas. Also for daily live updates why not follow/ like us on our social media sites. We’d love to read and reply to your comments via social media. Otherwise, if you’d like to speak to an adviser please call 0333 241 3060 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.